8.6.11

you always hurt the ones you love...

Last night I rewatched Blue Valentine and I remember why I think Ryan Gosling is so hawt. Typically I don't do blondes, but there's something so authentic about him that I can't help but to be ensnared by his charms. The film that tells the story of a couple throughout the years through the use of interchanging cuts from the present to the past. It's heartbreaking, hilarious, and awkward all at the same time; which is a lot like real life isn't it. I won't rehash the plot for you or tell you the 100 reasons why this film is worthy of your viewing. Just know its one of the few movies to ever make me cry. The scene that I cried at is this one:



It's mainly cause I love this song.

Just watch the movie. You want regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment